Setup a SharePoint Folder Data Source Integration.
Note: SharePoint is only available as a folder data source.
1. In SmartConnect navigate to Data Sources > Bulk Sources > Folder.
2. On the Folder Data Sources window select “Create Bulk Folder”.
3. On the New Folder Data Source screen, select the data source file type.
4. Description – Friendly description for the data source.
5. File Selection – choose “Load from SharePoint connection”.
6. Template File Details tab.
- File Type – read-only view of file type of data source.
- Template File – Select a sample source file with same column headers and data types as files from SharePoint folder.
- Excel Sheet – Worksheet from Excel file to process.
7. SharePoint Details tab.
- SharePoint Connection – Select a Graph Odata connection.
- Source Directory – Location where the files used for integration are stored.
- Success Directory – Files that are processed successfully are moved to this location.
- Fail Directory – Files that fail during processing are moved to this location.
- Empty File Action – Drop down list which indicates the action should be taken on empty files.
- Leave File – leave empty files in the Source Directory.
- Move File to Failure – move empty files to the Fail Directory.
- Move File to Success – move empty files to the Success Directory.
- Overwrite Files – If selected, files in the Fail and Success Directories will be overwritten.
- Append Date Time – If selected, SmartConnect will add the current date and time to files moved to the Fail and Success Directories.
8. Click Validate.
9. Click Preview to display a pop-up window with a sample of the data from the template spreadsheet.
10. Click Save.