Ecosystem — Salesforce
Take control of your custom Salesforce integrations.
eOne’s iPaaS give your users the flexibility you need to connect Salesforce with all apps, and cover more of your integration requirements.
Make better, data-driven decisions. Get results faster.
Create custom integrations with Salesforce without code
No need to hire developers to write code for your specific integration requirements. After a 5-minute setup to your Salesforce API, eOne’s tools give you a code-free, configurable experience. IT teams and users are able to deliver all kinds of integration requirements – flexible file imports, traditional iPaaS connectivity, virtual integration as well as embedded reporting.
- Salesforce– ERP integration.
- Embedding helpdesk tickets in Salesforce on account records or in dashboards.
- File integration with Salesforce.
- Synchronizing inventory and sales transactions between Salesforce and other apps.
- Embedding Salesforce data in other apps for team members to have real-time visibility to Salesforce data.
- Embed other related data (marketing, ERP data, SQL databases, from an API) in Salesforce
02 Data Migration
Embed & Access Historical Data in Salesforce without code
Your access to history is important in order to get a 360 view of your customer in Salesforce. The good news is eOne’s iPaaS suite simplifies the process with tools to work with historical data. At the end of the day, your users will have access to the data they need in Salesforce, you can retire your legacy environments, and make the move affordably. The experience is user-friendly and ultimately, your historical data is in a user-friendly format.
- Importing open historical data to Salesforce.
- Archiving historical data to Azure Data Lake Storage or Amazon S3 storage and then accessing it in Salesforce.
- Archiving specific data sets or entire databases from SQL in Azure Data Lakes or Amazon S3 and then accessing it in Salesforce
- Creating reports that include historical data and Salesforce data in single reports.
- Embedding historical data filtered by parameters on specific Salesforce records.
- Turn on options for users to be able to search, advance filter, add columns to views, group and subgroup, total and subtotal, and share favorite reports.
Empower end users to create Smart List reports with Salesforce data without code.
Bring Salesforce together with any other type of data to everyone who needs it in your business. Popdock goes beyond native ad hoc filtering and report designer allowing system users to combine more data in their reports, share them, and even embed them in other apps. Users have plenty of intuitive options to use advance filtering and answer their own data questions on the fly.
- Creating reports as views with more than one Salesforce table included.
- Combing Salesforce data with data from other apps into single reports.
- Reports that combine data from Salesforce and payment gateways, eCommerce or accounting solutions to view failures, successes and details such as credit card failures with contact info.
- Embedding reports of transaction data in Salesforce accounts, so users understand the purchasing history for each customer.
- Reports that summarize and compare data. For example: customer or partner accounts that are missing required forms.
- Using Popdock to create a complex join and query. Then, use the Popdock API for your list to pull data into PowerBI or Tableau.
Take control and cover more of your Salesforce automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Remove the reliance on IT. Make custom and advanced reporting simple for Salesforce users.Learn more
Simplify your migration project from your legacy CRM to Salesforce.Learn more
Run SmartConnect Integrations from Excel.Learn more
Access, archive, & report on data from anywhere.Learn more
Build custom data integration and automation without code.Learn more
I’m not a developer, so I am very impressed with how easily I can make changes on my own.
Cover more of your Salesforce integration requirements.