How to add a Bugsnag Connector:
1. Click the triple bar menu in the upper left corner of the Popdock homepage and select Connectors from the drop down menu.
2. Select the +Add connector button under Actions.
3. Select the Bugsnag connector from the list of connectors.
4. You will need to generate a Personal Auth Token from within your Bugsnag account. Personal Auth Tokens can be generated in the My Account section of Bugsnag settings. Once you have you Personal Auth Token, paste it into the Token field. Then click Validate in the Actions menu.
5. Once validated, click Connect in the Actions menu.
6. Popdock will begin installing the connector. Once complete you will see your Bugsnag connector available from your list of connectors.
Having trouble adding this connector? Email support at email@example.com