How to add an Azure Tables Connector:
1. Click on the triple bar menu in the upper left corner of the Popdock homepage and select Connectors from the drop down menu.
2. Select the +Add connector button under Actions.
3. Select the Azure Tables connector from the list of connectors.
4. Enter that Account name and Account key of your Azure Tables environment in the available fields.
5. Once all fields are complete, click Validate in the left Actions menu.
6. Once validated, click Connect in the left Actions menu.
7. You will be directed to select which lists you want to add to your Azure Tables Connector initially. You can either Select All or select lists individually by clicking the box to the left of each list. Once you have selected your lists, click Add lists.
8. You will taken to your list of your connectors where your Azure Tables connector will begin installing with the lists you added. Once complete, your Azure Tables connector will be available within your list of connectors and available to use.
Having trouble adding this connector? Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org