Adding Color Coding to a List
1. Click on the triple bar menu on your Popdock homepage and select Connectors from the drop-down menu.
2. From your list of connectors, click the Pencil Icon (Edit) next to the connector that contains the list you want to add color coding to.
3. Click Lists under the left Settings menu.
4. Click the Pencil Icon (Edit) next to the list you want to add color coding to.
5. Click Color coding under the left settings menu.
6. Select the Click here to add a color coding rule link.
7. Use the Applies to drop down menu to select whether you want your color coding rule to apply to an Entire row, Duplicate field values, or a Field.
8. Use the Background color and Text color drop down menus to select the colors you want to apply to your color coding rule.
9. Select the Click here to add a rule link.
10. Use the available fields to select your Field, Operator, and Value to create your rule. In this example, we are selecting the Average days to pay – year to date for the field, Greater than for the operator, and 100 for the value. With your rule in place, click Add.
11. Your new rule will now be listed under Color coding.
12. Navigate back to the Popdock homepage and add the list you applied the color coding rule to view.
If you have questions about setting up a color coding rule, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.