Use Case – eCommerce Integration
Scale your online sales and fulfillment with a connected data strategy.
Reducing delays and achieving customer loyalty requires a full technology stack. eOne provides the tools for you to take control over your integration and reporting across your apps.
eOne is your Swiss army knife for data integration.
SmartConnect is your workhorse, moving data across your ERP or CRM so you don’t have to. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Deliver Shopify integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Integrate Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento) with your cloud and on-premise apps. No code required.Learn more
Build and manage WooCommerce integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Take control and cover more of your Dynamics 365 Finance business automation and integration requirements.Learn more
No more custom development bottlenecks from native options in Microsoft’s stack. Empower your IT team and savvy business users to…Learn more
Move faster and cover more of your Oracle NetSuite business automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Transform the way you integrate with Acumatica using eOne’s tools with a smarter and faster approach. Learn more
No more custom development for Dynamics GP integrations. Empower your IT team and savvy business users to integrate, deliver…Learn more
Remove the need for developers. Deliver Dynamics NAV integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Simplify your approach to your next web services integration using eOne. 100% configurable. Powerful & Flexible.Learn more
One view of your customer
Give your team one view of the data that matters for how they make decisions and engage with your customers. Embed or completely integrate recent payment information, products owned, recent support tickets, product usage, engagement from communications, and more using Popdock’s widgets.
User-driven Reporting & Analytics
Get answers quickly. Empower users to quickly search, query, create reports, share data, and work smarter with Popdock. Utilize Popdock’s reporting to view insights and create advanced queries across multiple sources to publish an API to consume in other analytics tools.
Financial & Accounting System Integration
Automate how you bring transactions and customers into your accounting system using SmartConnect and then provide real-time visibility to the rest of your team with Popdock.
Item & Inventory Integration
Manage items between apps with ease with options to import your items, manage changes, and keep them in sync using SmartConnect.
3PL & Shipping Integration
Integrate shipping statuses, inventory levels, and orders between your eCommerce, 3PL, and related apps. Move the data at the right time, report, and provide visibility to your team.
Business system admins can easily manage integrations to create customer data in your CRM using SmartConnect. With flexible mapping and integration options, your team can move quickly to make changes and manage integrations.
Sync data to your marketing communications to keep data accurate, relevant, and more impactful. SmartConnect makes it easy to move contact, customer, and purchasing information at the right time.
Cover all your eCommerce data management needs.
Future-proof your data management.
Powerful. Flexible. 100% configurable.
Seamlessly refresh your Excel reports and effortlessly push data from Excel to your desired destination with just a click.
Generate data exactly when and where you need it, connecting your cloud and on-premise apps. No coding required.
Make your data easily accessible and presentable within your app. Embed data as list views, card widgets, graphs, summaries, and more.
Archive and access historical data, existing reports, and databases using Popdock. Quickly combine data between your old and new app for comprehensive insights.
Store any data in a data lake and use Popdock as the gateway for users to access, report, and share data in real-time.
Empower users to find answers to their data questions with intuitive real-time reporting. Users can query data across apps, create and share favorites, apply filters, group data, and more.
Unlock better insights and work smarter by combining data from multiple apps. Use custom list reporting to join, merge, compare, and summarize data from various sources.
Embed Popdock widgets of external or related data, giving users quick access to their favorite reports and providing them with interactive options.
Without the SmartConnect integration and automation between systems, we would’ve had to add at least two full-time salaries to our accounting team.
Popdock is a universal query engine that can be used by end users across all business systems. Popdock allows those configurable queries to be displayed in a number of ways: Via Popdock’s web browser UI, in Microsoft Excel as refreshable reports, embedded within another business application where users prefer to work, as connected sensitive data snippets for end users or consumed as an API by your developers.
Businesses use many applications, which means business-critical data is stored in many locations. Traditionally companies would physically move data from one database to another to share data across applications. This can be a difficult process that results in duplicated or missing data. Virtual Integration refers to connecting apps without the heavy lift of moving the data. Virtual integration allows you to share data across apps by simply displaying any data from any app, inside any other app. Virtual integration makes sharing data across the organization a much simpler and streamlined process. With better data, the whole team is smarter.
Most modern software allows access to their application data through an API (Application Programming Interface), with the industry standard being a REST API. To use an API you really need to be a developer that can understand API documentation and then be able to write code to call and consume the data provided by the API.
Popdock provides API access to non-developers. With Popdock’s REST Service connector, you can make connections to any application with a REST API without needing to know any programming language.
Popdock widgets are embeddable objects and allow you to present data, from any data source, inside of the app you work in. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Widgets have options that can be turned on/off that allow users to add filters, view related details, search, add columns, and even take action on a record (examples: open a record, run a process, or update information). Widgets help see the data you need to do your job, without switching apps.
It’s pretty simple:
- Purchase your subscription plan.
- SmartConnect on-premise is available in all the Smartconnect plans, but keep in mind that you also have access to Smartconnect.com in the subscription with dual-use rights to on-premise and cloud Smartconnect. This is handy if you’re thinking about moving all integrations to run in the cloud someday.
- You’ll receive onboarding communication accessing your SmartConnect license and your license activation code on the eOne Portal.
- Download SmartConnect and follow the steps in the documentation to set up and start integrating.
It’s pretty easy:
- Purchase your subscription plan.
- You’ll receive onboarding communication about accessing your SmartConnect.com account initially on the eOne Portal to select a few preferences.
- Log in & start integrating.
The SmartConnect.com app is hosted in Microsoft Azure and is available to be hosted in multiple regions: North America – US, United Kingdom – West, and EU – West Europe, and Australia.
And yes, you can certainly select your hosting region. After you purchase, the first communication you’ll receive provides the steps to log in to eOne’s Portal to select your preferences for the hosting region of your Smartconnect.com app.
Smartconnect is a cloud integration platform. Smartconnect can also be deployed as an on-premise solution. A subscription to SmartConnect gives you license rights to deploy your integrations either on-premise, in the cloud, or both.
- SmartConnect lets IT teams and business people solve business integration problems and accelerate their integration projects. It’s much more than workflow and it’s not only an integration tool. SmartConnect is a fully-featured data integration platform for non-developers to configure, maintain, modify, and manage all of your data integration points. Technical end users, IT teams, and system analysts have a simple interface to connect every type of app without code. SmartConnect also provides developer-level functionality to handle the most complicated scenarios.
- SmartConnect is designed with deep ERP & CRM expertise to connect every app to your core systems. We specialize in integrations for Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics F&O, Salesforce, Oracle Netsuite, Acumatica, Connectwise, and Zendesk. No other integration company is laser-focused on ERP integration.
- SmartConnect provides Enterprise-level functionality at a mid-market price. Our pricing includes unlimited integrations and is inclusive of the features you need to get the job done well for your process. There are no limitations on the number of objects or fields you can integrate with, or how many integrations/flows can be set up. Simply select your plan based on the number of apps you want to integrate and get started. Build as many integrations as you’d like – we include unlimited integrations in all plans.
One of the most powerful features in SmartConnect is the ability to connect to any application with a REST API. That means that we can connect to almost every cloud productivity app, and both pull data from it and write data to it.
Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Oracle Netsuite, Acumatica, Connectwise, and Intuit Quickbooks Online.
Smartconnect was originally built with ERP integration at its core. Accounting systems and ERPs are in our DNA. We believe that ERPs are the backbone of every business and we specialize in importing and exporting data to your accounting system. TO os that we have also become experts at integrating to and from every business productivity software including eCommerce, Industry verticals, CRM systems, custom applications, legacy applications, and cloud applications. The SmartConnect platform is so configurable that you can connect any and all of these systems together even if there is no ERP integration involved.
SmartConnect provides data integration between business applications. SmartConnect is an iPaaS (integration platform as a service) that is designed for the technical end user, IT team, and systems analysts. The SmartConnect platform gives you control to build, modify, and manage the integrations that connect your business software together.