Ecosystem — Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Drive your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations data anywhere, anytime
Get back in the driver’s seat with the tools you need to create custom integrations without the hassle – or coding. Built with users in mind but powerful enough to tackle any complex task.
Bridge Dynamics 365 with your cloud and on-premise apps. Design your ideal tech stack.
Effortlessly integrate everything with Dynamics 365 Finance – without code
Struggling to integrate your Dynamics 365 Finance with other platforms? You’re not alone. Enter eOne’s no-code integration tools. Now, you can easily connect via the Data Management Framework, Dataverse, or the OData API. Whether you’re in IT or on the business side, gain the freedom to create custom integrations without the fuss.
What you can do:
- Link CRM and Dynamics 365 for better customer care
- Make expense tracking easy and linked to your finance app
- Move files in and out without a hitch
- Keep inventory numbers the same across all your apps
- See all customer info in one place with embedded finance data
02 Data Migration
Access your old data from Dynamics 365 Finance – without code
Switching accounting systems can be a logistical nightmare, especially when you need to carry over historical data. eOne’s iPaaS suite demystifies this process, making it user-friendly and cost-effective. Get rid of your legacy servers and finally get all the data you need at your fingertips.
What you can do:
- Effortlessly transition old records into Finance 365
- Safely store and access your GP data in Azure and Finance 365
- Migrate from SL to Finance 365 without losing key insights
- Seamlessly shift NAV sets and data into Finance 365
- Archive SQL data in Azure for easy Finance 365 integration
- Merge old and new data for comprehensive reports
- Tailor Finance 365 records with past data for better decision-making
Let anyone create their own SmartList reports in Dynamics 365 Finance – without code
Is the native reporting function in Dynamics 365 Finance falling short for you? With eOne’s Popdock-powered reporting, you don’t have to be a developer to generate powerful insights. Connect data effortlessly, apply advanced filters, and make smarter decisions on the fly.
- Easily blend tables for holistic report views in Dynamics 365
- Get real-time insights on both paid and open invoices
- Break down monthly sales by item type, salesperson, and more for tailored analysis
- Track payment gateway interactions alongside your Finance 365 data for a complete financial snapshot
- Streamline employee timesheet and billing management
- Merge CRM and Finance 365 data for accurate commission tracking
- Stay compliant by easily identifying vendors missing 1099 forms
- Use Popdock to seamlessly pull data into PowerBI or Tableau for even more analytics power
Remove the reliance on IT. Make custom and advanced reporting simple for Dynamics 365 Finance users.Learn more
Simplify your migration project from your legacy ERP to Dynamics 365 Finance.Learn more
Take control and cover more of your Dynamics 365 Finance business automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Build custom data integration and automation without code.Learn more
Run SmartConnect Integrations from Excel.Learn more
Access, archive, & report on data from anywhere.Learn more
Access real-time, actionable reports conveniently in Microsoft Teams.Learn more
Simplify your approach to your next web services integration using eOne. 100% configurable. Powerful & Flexible.Learn more
Connect to your REST API’s and enjoy user-friendly, flexible reporting.Learn more
Integrate Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento) with your cloud and on-premise apps. No code required.Learn more
Deliver Shopify integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Build and manage WooCommerce integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
When we do upgrade our ERP, we love the idea that we don’t have to bring over all of our historical data. We may bring over one or two years, but we still can access that old data with Popdock.
Cover more of your Dynamics 365 Finance integration requirements.