1. On the Integration tab click on the Additional Columns tab.
2. Click on the Add Additional Column button.
3. The Additional Column window will open.
4. Name – Enter a name for the column.
5. Tab off the Name field to enable the Type field.
6. Type – Select Page Key Lookup from the Type dropdown list.
7. Service – Select the name of the web service to be used.
8. Service URL – Displays the URL associated with the Service that was selected.
9. Filter Fields – Click Add Attribute to enter the matching details for the lookup.
- Field – Select the source Field column that contains the data to be matched to the Dynamics NAV data.
- Field Type – Select the field type for the selected Field.
- Criteria – Select the criteria field that matches the source field.
10. Add additional criteria rows if required.
11. Save the settings.