If you do not need a group to organize your lists, it can be removed. A group can only be removed if it has no lists.
How to remove a group:
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that you want to remove a group from. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Groups from the navigation panel.
4. Select the Delete button next to the group that you want to delete. This button will only be displayed next to groups that can be deleted.
5. Select Delete group on the confirmation dialog.