How to use Popdock as a Tableau Data Source
1. Open Tableau
2. From the connect menu in Tableau, select the Web Data Connector.
3. In the text box requesting a Web Data Connector URL, or the address bar on top of the page enter: https://widget.popdock.com/Tableau/popdock.html and press Enter.
4. Enter your Popdock credentials into the Email and Password boxes and select Log in.
5. Select the Connector you want and then select either the List or Favorite that you would like to be imported into Tableau. Then select Add Connector.
6. Select Update Now to pull the data from Popdock into Tableau.
You should now see your Popdock list imported into Tableau.
Questions on adding Popdock to Tableau? Email support at email@example.com