Setup a Trello Task to send a message to a Trello card.
1. In a SmartConnect Integration go to the ‘Tasks’ Tab.
2. Click ‘Add Task’.
3. Name – Friendly name for the task.
4. Type – Select ‘Send Message to Trello’.
5. Stage – Select a stage of the integration process to trigger the task.
6. Connection – The Trello Odata connection to use.
7. Board – Trello Board containing the desired Card.
8. List – Trello List containing the desired Card.
9. Card – Trello Card to send the message to.
10. Include Validation Errors To – If selected, an attachment of process errors will be included in the Trello message.
11. Message – Format the body of the message and include relevant global variables and source variables.
Note: Source Variables are only available on document level tasks.
12. Click Save.