Setup an Outlook Folder Data Source Integration, to run an integration when a new attachment is received in an Outlook folder.
Note: Outlook is only available as a folder data source.
1. In SmartConnect navigate to Data Sources > Bulk Sources > Folder.
2. On the Folder Data Sources window select “Create Bulk Folder”.
3. On the New Folder Data Source screen, select the data source file type.
4. Description – Friendly description for the data source.
5. File Selection – choose “Load from Outlook connection”.
6. Template File Details tab.
- File Type – read-only view of file type of data source.
- Template File – Select a sample source file with same column headers and data types as files from Outlook.
- Excel Sheet – Worksheet from Excel file to process.
7. Outlook Details tab.
- Outlook Connection – Select a Graph Odata connection.
- Source Directory – Location where the files used for integration are stored.
8. Click Validate.
9. Click Preview to display a pop-up window with a sample of the data from the template spreadsheet.
10. Click Save.