Once a Service Destination has been defined in the previous section, it can be used on an integration process to send data to a service.
- On the Target tab of an integration, choose a REST definition from the target drop-down field.
- Select a connector Instance for the REST definition.
- If groups were used during the Service Destination setup, choose the appropriate group.
- From the Actions To Process, choose a Service Destination.
- Enable Save Output to File only for testing/troubleshooting. This will generate a file to be downloaded to see what is being sent to the web service. With this enabled, no data will be sent to the destination service.
- The Target Lines section will show the main entity and any child entities that were set up in the REST definition.
- Click the Integration tab to map and group on fields from the data source. Once fields have been mapped and grouped on, you can run and save the integration process.