1. Navigate to Data Sources > Bulk Sources > Query > Create Connection button.
2. Select ‘Popdock Query’ from the list.
3. Name – Friendly description for the data source.
4. Connection – The Popdock Connector to use.
5. Popdock Connector – The Connector in the Popdock environment containing the list.
6. Group – The Connector Group in Popdock containing the list.
7. List – The list to use as the source.
8. Favorite – The favorite containing the fields and filters desired for the data source.
9. Click Validate.
10. Click Save.