You will first need to upload the ZENDESK Rest Service by following the below instructions:
- From the main Navigation Menu, select Maintenance and then REST Services.
- On the REST Services page, click the Import Rest Service button.
- This opens the Import Rest Service window allowing you to upload the Json File linked here.
- After you have selected the file, you can press the process import button.
Now you can add the connector by following the below instructions:
- On the left side options column click Connections.
- On the Connections page click on the Create Connection button.
- On the New Connection page click on the Zendesk icon.
- The page to configure the Zendesk connection opens.
- Insert Zendesk as the Connector name.
- Insert your Username and Password.
- Insert your URL Prefix before.zendesk.com
- Click Save.