This policy outlines the privacy practices for eOne Solutions including eOneSolutions.com, TrySmartConnect.com, and SmartConnect.com, eOne Solutions’ mobile applications, and any other services provided by eOne Solutions. It all also includes all products released by eOne Solutions including, SmartConnect, SmartConnect Online, Extender, SmartList Builder, SmartView, Node Builder, SmartPost, and Flexicoder.
In the process of conducting business and providing services to you, we need to collect your personal information. By submitting your personal information to eOne Solutions, you are confirming that you agree to this policy in its entirety. If you do not want personal information collected, please do not provide it to eOne Solutions, but understand that some services cannot be provided without personal information.
eOne Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party applications that are used in conjunction with the eOne Websites, Products, or Services.
In using the eOne websites, products, or services, you acknowledge that your information may be viewed by eOne employees in the United State, Australia, Denmark, and any other countries where eOne operates. Any of the personal information that collected by eOne Solutions is stored and processed in the United States.
What are your Privacy Rights?
- You have the right to be informed about your data
- You have the right to request and receive all the information eOne Solutions has about you
- You have the right to update any inaccurate or incomplete data
- You have the right to request the data be removed
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data
- You have the right to request the personal data that can be transferred to another company
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data
- You have the right to know what data is used in automated decision making and request changes/deletions of that data
What information do we collect?
eOne Solutions may collect personal information from you when using the website, registering for newsletters, contacting us via email or chat, or calling us. This information may include but is not limited to:
|Account Information||· First Name|
|· Last Name|
|· Company Name|
|· Email Address|
|· Job Title|
|· Phone Number|
|· Partner Information|
|· Preferred Currency|
|· Website Password|
|Computer and Mobile Device Information*||· IP Address|
|· IP Address Location|
|· IP Provider|
|· Browser Information|
|· Operating System|
|Contests and Promotions||· Survey Answers|
|· Entry information given voluntarily|
|Payment Information||· Payment information is not stored by eOne Solutions. All payment information is stored using a third-party payment processing application.|
* You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Viewing the site anonymously may renders some features unusable.
What do we use your information for?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly and accurately process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To provide in product registration and feature activation
- To provide identification and authentication when using the website
- To automate decision making processes
- To perform specific tasks you have given consent for us to complete
- To process your data to comply with legal obligations
What is the legal basis for processing data?
The legal bases for processing your data depends on the services you use and how you use them. This means eOne Solutions collects data and uses it for the following:
- Safety and Security: We use your information to verify your accounts, monitor fraudulent activity, and identify any misuse of our policies.
- Protect our legitimate business interest: When required by law or it is necessary to protect the legal rights of eOne Solutions, we may use data about you. This includes any legal claims, compliance/audit functions, and disclosures involved in the sale or acquisition of a business.
- With your consent: We collect data about you for specific purposes not listed above, but where you have given us consent. For example, with your permission, we may publish a case study about you and your use of eOne Solutions software to promote our products.
- Provide Services: We will collect data to provide services, including those to use our products, provide support and personalize features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What personal information is shared with the Community?
The eOne Solutions website allows for the users of its products to connect through public forums. While you don’t have to use these features, if you choose to use them, some personal information will be viewable by the everyone. When using the Forums, you will be asked to enter a name and email. The name will be publicly viewable while the e-mail address is stored by the forum system to notify you of any updates to the post. Please be aware that any personal data you post in the details of the post will be publicly viewable.
eOne Solutions does not remove content from the forums unless deemed inappropriate. If you would like to have one of your posts removed, you can contact eOne Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Please be aware that turning off cookies may turn off some of the features of the site (including the ability to remember your permissions and consents that have already been granted).
What information is collected from Email Marketing?
If you have consented to email marketing from eOne Solutions, there may be information gathered when you open the email. This includes when it was read, what links were clicked, etc. This may also capture some personally identifying information with the capture such as anything stored in cookies on our site or your past browsing history on our site. If you do not consent to this tracking of information, you can opt out of mailing from eOne Solutions or use the private browsing options of your browser.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Where can I opt-in or out of “mass” emails?
You can change your opt-in/out preferences using the following URL.
Please note that the Forums posts have their own opt in options on each individual post so that you will get updates for that post. If want to unfollow a Forum post, you can notify eOne at email@example.com with the post you want to be removed from and we can update your preferences.
What data is collected from Social Media?
Is data transferred internationally?
Customer account data collected by eOne Solutions is stored in the United States. The exception to this is SmartConnect.com and Popdock. If a subscription to SmartConnect.com or Popdock is setup, that data may be stored in the region the subscription is created from. Data stored by outside applications that are used to assist eOne in the providing of services, such as our payment processor may store data outside the United States.
How can I access your personal data?
You have the right to know what personal data we have collected and have provided to you, a copy of the information. You also have the right to request for the data to be updated, deleted, or corrected.
You can access and update personal information (such as your name, phone, job title, password and opt-in preferences) that you have provided to eOne Solutions by logging into your account at www.eonesolutions.com. This information along with any other personal information collected can also be updated, deleted, or corrected by emailing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long is personal data retained?
Personal data is retained for as long as it is needed to manage an account that is needed to fulfill the business requirements of the data. If a longer retention timeline is needed to comply with any legal requirements, it will be maintained for that time frame. At a time, we no longer need your personal information for any business or legal purpose, we will delete it.
Is children’s personal information collected?
eOne Solutions’ website, products, and services are all directed to people over the age of 13 years. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. While, we do not knowingly collect any information about children under the age of 13, we also do not request any information that would signify age. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected any information about a child under the age of 13, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will verify and work to delete it immediately.
How are changes to this policy handled?
Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller of the information you provide us is eOne Integrated Business Solutions LLC. You may contact us at eOne Solutions, 4170 41st Ave S, Suite 101, Fargo, ND 58104, USA or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to contact us?
4170 41st Avenue South, Suite 101
Fargo, ND 58104