Setup a Slack Task to send a notification to a slack channel during an integration process.
1. In a SmartConnect Integration go to the ‘Tasks’ Tab.
2. Click ‘Add Task’.
3. Name – Friendly name for the task.
4. Type – Select ‘Send Message to Slack’.
5. Stage – Select a stage of the integration process to trigger the task.
6. Connection – The Slack Odata connection to use.
7. Channel – The Slack Channel to send a notification to.
8. Include Validation Errors To – If selected, an attachment of process errors will be included in the Slack message.
9. Message – Format the body of the message and include relevant global variables and source variables.
Note: Source Variables are only available on document level tasks.
10. Click Save.