You will first need to upload the WooCommerce Rest Service by following the below instructions:
- From the main Navigation Menu, select Maintenance and then REST Services.
- On the REST Services page, click the Import Rest Service button.
- This opens the Import Rest Service window allowing you to upload the Json File linked here.
- After you have selected the file, you can press the process import button.
Now you can add the connector by following the below instructions:
- On the left side options column click Connections.
- On the Connections page click on the Create Connection button.
- On the New Connection page click on the WooCommerce icon.
- The page to configure the WooCommerce connection opens.
- Create or Manage keys for a specific WordPress user, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
- Click the “Add Key” button.
- Add a description and select the WordPress user you would like to generate the key for.
- Set the level of access for this REST API key to Read/write access.
- Click the “Generate API Key” button and WooCommerce will generate REST API keys for the selected user
- Use the generated Consumer Key as the Username and the Consumer Secret as the password on the Connector Setup in SmartConnect
- Provide the Base URL for your store in variables
- Click Save