Ecosystem — ConnectWise
Flexibly integrate ConnectWise with your cloud and on-premise apps.
Stay ahead of your competition with a data management strategy that puts your team in the driver’s seat. eOne’s iPaaS gives your users the flexibility they need to integrate, migrate, and report on ConnectWise data.
Make better, data-driven decisions. Get results faster.
Deliver custom integrations with ConnectWise without code
Ensure your team is ready to scale and grow with a connected business. IT teams and users are able to deliver all kinds of integration requirements – flexible file imports, traditional iPaaS connectivity, virtual integration as well as embedded reporting.
- ConnectWise – ERP integration.
- ConnectWise – Expense integration.
- File integration with ConnectWise.
- Synchronizing inventory between ConnectWise and other apps.
- Embedding ConnectWise data in other apps for team members to have real-time visibility to ConnectWise data.
- Embed other related data (marketing, CRM data, SQL databases, from an API) in ConnectWise
02 Data Migration
Migrate & Access Historical Data in ConnectWise without code
Moving to a new system can get really complex, especially when billing information is involved. eOne’s iPaaS suite simplifies the process with tools to work with historical data in ConnectWise. At the end of the day, your users will have access to the data they need, you can retire your legacy servers, and make the move affordably. The experience is user-friendly and ultimately, your historical data is in a user-friendly format.
- Importing open historical data to ConnectWise.
- Archiving historical data to Azure Data Lake Storage or Amazon S3 storage and then accessing it in ConnectWise.
- Archiving specific data sets or entire databases from SQL in Azure Data Lakes or Amazon S3 and then accessing it in ConnectWise
- Creating reports that include historical data and ConnectWise data in single reports.
- Embedding historical data filtered by parameters on specific ConnectWise records.
Empower users to create custom ConnectWise reports
Go beyond native the native ConnectWise Report Writer and allow users to easily report on data from across tables. eOne’s reporting, powered by Popdock makes building reports a non-developer experience and allows end users to use advanced filtering to access the data they need on the fly.
- Creating reports as views with more than one ConnectWise table included.
- List view or chart of paid and open invoices.
- Total monthly sales with grouping and subgrouping to easily look at transactions by item type, salesperson, dimensions, and more.
- Reports that combine data from ConnectWise and payment gateways to view failures, successes, and details such as credit card failures.
- Timesheet and billing details are grouped by categories.
- Reports that summarize and compare data. For example: vendors that are missing their current 1099 form.
- Using Popdock to create a complex join and query. Then, use the Popdock API for your list to pull data into PowerBI or Tableau.
No more custom development bottlenecks from native options in Microsoft’s stack. Empower your IT team and savvy business users to…Learn more
Take control and cover more of your Salesforce automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Take control and cover more of your Dynamics 365 Finance business automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Simplify your migration project from your legacy ERP to Oracle NetSuite.Learn more
No more custom development for Dynamics GP integrations. Empower your IT team and savvy business users to integrate, deliver…Learn more
Remove the need for developers. Deliver Dynamics NAV integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Simplify your approach to your next web services integration using eOne. 100% configurable. Powerful & Flexible.Learn more
Deliver Shopify integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
It was simple and such a relief to know we could use a tool that we knew and trusted to continue a critical integration for us. Using SmartConnect to move our integrations built for Dynamics GP to new D365 Business Central integrations provided the best outcome.
Cover more of your ConnectWise integration requirements.