Ecosystem — Acumatica
Future-proof your custom Acumatica Integrations.
eOne’s iPaaS give your users the flexibility you need to connect Acumatica with all your cloud and on-premise apps. Deliver faster and scale.
Make better, data-driven decisions. Get results faster.
Create custom integrations with Acumatica without code
No need to hire developers to write code for your specific integration requirements. After a 5-minute setup to your Acumatica REST API, eOne’s tools give you a code-free, configurable experience. IT teams and users are able to deliver all kinds of integration requirements – flexible file imports, traditional iPaaS connectivity, virtual integration as well as embedded reporting.
- Acumatica – CRM integration.
- Acumatica – Expense integration.
- File integration with Acumatica.
- Synchronizing inventory between Acumatica and other apps.
- Embedding Acumatica data in CRM and Helpdesk systems.
02 Data Migration
Migrate & Access Historical Data in Acumatica without code
Moving to Acumatica? Give your users all the access they need to historical data without the headache of IT requests or expensive migration costs.
eOne’s iPaaS suite allows you to import the data you need to move to Acumatica and archive the rest to a cost-effective storage location. Users then you can then securely present and turn on embedded reporting interface options for users to filter and work with the data.
- Importing open historical data to Acumatica.
- Archiving historical data, specific data sets and your entire database from Dynamics SL, NAV, GP or SQL to Azure Data Lake Storage, then accessing it in Acumatica.
- Creating reports that include historical data and Acumatica data in single reports.
- Embedding historical data filtered by parameters on specific Acumatica records.
Smart List Reports for Acumatica, without code
Bring Acumatica together with any other type of data to everyone who needs it in your business. Popdock goes beyond native ad hoc filtering and report designer allowing system users to combine more data in their reports, share them, and even embed them in other apps. Users have plenty of intuitive options to use advance filtering and answer their own data questions on the fly.
- Creating reports as views with one more Acumatica table included.
- List view or chart of paid and open invoices.
- Total monthly sales with grouping and subgrouping to easily look at transactions by item type, salesperson, sub-accounts, segment keys and more.
- Reports that combine data from Acumatica and payment gateways to view failures, successes and details such as credit card failures.
- Timesheet and billing details per employee.
- Commission reports that combine data from Acumatica and CRM.
- Reports that summarize and compare data. For example: vendors that are missing their current 1099 form.
- Using Popdock to create a complex join and query. Then, use the Popdock API for your list to pull data into PowerBI or Tableau.
Remove the bottlenecks to consolidate and report. Simplify reporting and empower end users to achieve outcomes.Learn more
Manage your data with ease when you migrate to Acumatica.Learn more
Transform the way you integrate with Acumatica using eOne’s tools with a smarter and faster approach. Learn more
Simplify your approach to your next web services integration using eOne. 100% configurable. Powerful & Flexible.Learn more
Deliver Shopify integrations without code and innovate faster.Learn more
Take control of your business process and automate across Dynamics 365 Sales and 3rd party apps.Learn more
Take control and cover more of your Salesforce automation and integration requirements.Learn more
Build custom data integration and automation without code.Learn more
Access, archive, & report on data from anywhere.Learn more
It was simple and such a relief to know we could use a tool that we knew and trusted to continue a critical integration for us. Using SmartConnect to move our integrations built for Dynamics GP to new D365 Business Central integrations provided the best outcome.
Cover more of your Acumatica integration requirements.