Getting to the details shouldn’t require code or having to remember special formulas.
eOne’s Popdock gives users the power to search, create advanced queries, and create the Dynamics 365 reports that help them be more efficient at their job.
- Connect to all of your Dynamics 365 Business Central web services to create standard and custom lists.
- Use the Query Builder to join Dynamics 365 Business Central tables and create optimized Dynamics 365 Business Central API queries without code.
- Add calculations and restrictions to your lists.
- Search and use advanced filtering.
- Group and subgroup to see totals and subtotals by category.
- Use multi-company reporting across your lists.
- Save Favorites and share them with other users.
- Use actions to do things like open records, see related details, or run processes.
- Export Dynamics 365 Business Central reports to Microsoft Excel or PDF.