Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are fantastic ERP solutions, but they were never designed to fulfill every need of every business. In high-functioning organizations, integration between different business management systems is a competitive advantage, with ERP as the backbone of operations.
In case you missed our presentation showcasing the simplest way to create integrations you need, we’ve got you covered. Watch our video below to learn:
- Why you should integrate business systems – your cloud and on-premises apps, files, and databases.
- Why ‘data’ makes integration hard – and pitfalls to watch out for.
- How to integrate anything with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
- How to make integrations simple with eOne’s SmartConnect. You’ll leave with an integration success plan.
Who should watch?
- People who want to integrate Dynamics NAV with Concur.
- People who want to integrate Salesforce (or Microsoft’s D365/CRM) with Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
- People who want to integrate Shopify or other commerce solutions with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
- IT Managers who want control over the integrations, and to manage errors.
- Anybody who wants to integrate anything with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
Take the next steps!
Sign up to see a live demo here or reach out to the team at +1.888.319.3663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.