The RM Apply Detail SmartList Builder setup is designed to return the Receivables Apply Details for Microsoft Dynamics GP. It will return the apply details for all posted RM transactions. The script that is used in it is courtesy of Victoria Yudin via VictoriaYudin.com with only minor changes to make it work in SmartList. Thank you Victoria for contributing to the SmartList Builder community. The Excel Report Builder setup has been duplicated from the SmartList Builder setup.
Name: RM Apply Detail
This is a SQL Script pulling together the following tables
- RM20101 – RM Open File
- RM30101 – RM History File
- RM00101 – RM Customer MSTR
- RM20201 – RM Apply Open File
- RM30201 – RM Apply History File
To make this template work, you will need to grant access to at least one SQL Database in the SQL Table Security for SmartList Builder.
Grant SQL Database Security:
1. Open the SQL Table Security window by going to Microsoft Dynamics GP – Tools – SmartList Builder – Security – SQL Table Security.
2. Mark at least one database in the window.
3. Click OK to save the setup.
Note: These templates are designed to be a starting place for your reporting needs. While we try to make them as accurate as possible, we always recommend you check them with your data as we don’t guarantee their results. Differences in how data is entered and used in Microsoft Dynamics GP can produce different results with these templates.