Memory gates checking failed because the free memory (373817344 bytes) is less than 5% of total memory.
When browsing to the SmartConnectWCF web service, receiving an error that says “Memory gates checking failed because the free memory (373817344 bytes) is less than 5% of total memory. As a result, the service will not be available for incoming requests.”
In order to resolve this, you need to edit the Web.Config file for the WCF web service.
1. Login to the machine hosting the IIS server.
2. Using Windows Explorer browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\eOne Solutions\wcf (64 bit machine) or C:\Program Files\eOne Solutions\wcf (32 bit machine)
3. Open the Web.Config file in notepad.
4. Find the section that starts with
5. Create a new blank row direction under the line that says “
<system.serviceModel>” and put the following line in that section.
<serviceHostingEnvironment minFreeMemoryPercentageToActivateService="0" />
6. Restart the SmartConnectWcf web service.
7. The error should be resolved.
Integrate & Automate without Any Code.
SmartList Data has Never Been Faster.
The Easiest Way to Report on GP Data.