If you have updated from GP 10 to GP 2010, there is a new field in the Payables Transaction eConnect node that allows you to import the ‘Remit to Address’. This field was not available in GP 10, so it does not show up inside of SmartConnect. As long as you are on GP 2010, you can manually add this field in Node Maintenance in SmartConnect
1. Open SmartConnect and go to the Maintenance Tab
2. In that tab, click on the Node Maintenance button
3. In the Node Maintenance window find Payables Transaction.
4. Highlight the taPMTransactionInsert Node and hit ‘Edit Node’
5. Scroll to the very bottom of the list of fields and click ‘Add Field’
6. In the new blank field, type in ‘VADCDTRO’ for the Technical name and ‘Remit To Address ID’ for the Display name. Leave the field type set to string.
7. Hit Save on all the windows to close out of them.
8. Next time you open the map, you will have a ‘Remit To Address ID’ field that will allow you to map to it.