Receiving an error that says ‘There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/Microsoft/Dynamics/GP/eConnect/EntityOperations that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.’
There are several possible causes of this error, but one of the simple causes is that the eConnect 20XX Integration Service is not running on your server.
1. Go to Start – Run. Type in services.msc and hit Enter
2. Locate the service named eConnect for Microsoft Dynamics GP 20XX Integration Service
3. If the service is stopped, right click and pick Start.
4. Right click and go to Properties. Change the Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start)
5. If the service will not start, check the Log On tab and retype the password for the account you have listed there.