Cannot find the location to change/update the SmartConnect web service address.
On the 10.0 and prior versions of SmartConnect, the SmartConnect web service location was set in the SmartConnect Setup window. (Tools – SmartConnect – Setup). On the 2010 and above versions, the web service location is specified in a config file on the local machine and in the local machines registry
1. Browse to C:\Program Files\eOne Solutions\SmartConnect
2. Open the eOne.SmartConnect.Crm.Plugin.dll.Config file in Notepad
3. Edit the line in there that says: value=”http://DS-SRV-01:5556/SmartConnect/SmartConnect.asmx” Change the value inside the quotation marks to point to the correct location of the SmartConnect web service
4. Now go to Start – Run – Regedit (To open the registry editor)
5. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\eOneSolutions\SmartConnect\WebServiceUrl. Change the value there to point to the correct location of the SmartConnect web service