When trying to update the transaction posting date in a SOP transaction, you cannot find a parameter to map it to. This occurs because eConnect does not provide a parameter that updates the posting date in the standard eConnect nodes.
There is a template script attached to this article that can update the transaction posting date if GP is set up correctly to allow the posting date to be set on a per transaction basis, rather than having it based off of the batch.
- To ensure that GP is set up correctly, go to Tools – Setup – Posting – Posting. Select “Sales” from the Series dropdown list.
- Select “Sales Transaction Entry” from the Origin dropdown list.
- Mark the radio button next to “Transaction” in the “Posting Date From” field.
- Click Save and OK to close the window when it is set up correctly.
- Once GP is set up correctly in order to allow the posting date to be set for each SOP transaction the following script can be configured with the map to allow it to be set.