eOne resellers paying on behalf of their customers and customers who have a monthly subscription to eOne products and service offerings can add the subscription as an automatic payment when they are logged into the eOne website.
Here are the steps to add a new automatic payment:
- Go to www.eonesolutions.com and select the SIGN IN at the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your username and password and select SIGN IN.
- Select the My Account and choose Automatic Payments from the drop-down box
- Select the gray Setup an Automatic Payment button.
- Select your customer and applicable module from the Module Details drop-down box.
- Add your credit card information or select an already added credit card under Payment Details to charge every month
- Click Submit and you should now see that customer and module on the Automatic Payments list page.
- You may delete/edit any automatic payments on file by selecting the box to the left of the customer name and choosing Edit or Remove.