Here are the steps to pay for a customer renewal on eOne’s website:
- Go to www.eonesolutions.com and select the Sign In button at the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- Be sure that eOne Portal is marked and select Sign In.
- Enter your email and password and select Sign In.
- Select the My Account > Renewals / Keys on the top right of the page.
- Filter by customer in the search panel or scroll down to find the customer and product you wish to renew.
- Check the box on the Customer and Product you would like to order and select Renew.
- If you would like to change the length on a subscription renewal, you can select the length you wish to switch to in the drop down. If you would like to prorate the date, you can do so by clicking on the align date box and using the calendar to select the appropriate date. Once everything looks correct click Add to Cart.
- If you want to delete an item, click the X to the left of that item.
- To create a quote:
- Select the Create Quote button.
- Enter in the email address to send the quote to and select Send Quote.
- To create an invoice and pay:
- Select Checkout and choose your method of payment (preferably credit card).
- Select Place Order and you will receive: a paid invoice if processed with credit card or an invoice to pay if check/wire was selected.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at +1 888-319-3663 or you can email our renewals team at firstname.lastname@example.org.