1. In Programs & Features (Add/Remove Programs), uninstall SmartList Builder. Depending on the release of SmartList Builder being used, this may or may not be present.
2. In the Addins Folder of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Install, remove these assemblies if they are present:
3. In the Microsoft Dynamics GP Install Folder, edit the DYNAMICS.SET in Notepad and make the following changes:
- Change first line by subtracting one from the number (ex. change 38 to 37)
- Remove the following lines (the 3 pathing to dictionaries may have a different path, but remove the 3 lines for those 3 *.dic files listed):
:C:Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/SLBuild.dic
:C:Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/Data/F3830.DIC
:C:Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/Data/R3830.DIC
4. In the Microsoft Dynamics GP Install Folder, remove the following files if present:
5. Launch Microsoft Dynamics GP and SmartList Builder will no longer be present.