This can occur if the installing user does not have sufficient permissions to grant ownership of a SQL database. To resolve this, the NodeBuilder user needs to have the db_owner role of the NodeBuilder database. To do this perform the following:
1. Launch SQL Server Management Studio. Scroll down to the Security – Logins section. Find the user named NodeBuilder.
2. Right click on the Node Builder user and click on Properties.
3. Go to the User Mapping section.
4. Place a checkmark next to the NodeBuilder database.
5. While the NodeBuilder database is still highlighted, check the box next to db_owner in the role membership box. Click OK to save your changes.