So where are we now?? We’re spending our week in downtown Seattle, WA for the Dynamics Communities Summit 2012 event for GPUG and CRMUG. (Haven’t heard about it? It’s a great community to join!)Although the rain doesn’t seem to stop, it’s “nothin’ but sunshine” when we get to share our passion for improving GP and CRM with our customers and partners.
Not only will we be spending time in the eOne booth (#342), we’re also presenting a number of sessions and would LOVE to have you join us if you’re in here:
· Wednesday, October 17th at 10 am: Enhancing Your Use of SmartList with Microsoft GP
· Wednesday, October 17th at 11:15 am: Make GP Do Things You Have Never Dreamed of Without Writing Code
· Wednesday, October 17th at 2 pm: Eliminating IM, Enhancing SmartList, and Making GP Hassle-Free
· Wednesday, October 17th at 3:30 pm: Excel Report Builder – How2
· Thursday, October 18th at 8 am: SmartList Builder Deep Dive Insights
· Friday, October 19th at 11 am: Make Microsoft Dynamics GP Fit Your Business with the Extender Challenge
Last year at the Summit, we received awesome feedback from our partners about the fantastic solutions they’ve been able to create on behalf of their customers. (Check out some of the video testimonials here.) We’re looking forward to hearing more testimonials and sharing them with you.
So, if you’re in Seattle, stop by and see us!
All the best to you today!
Are you a partner or customer that has a testimony to share about eOne products? Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the story or even a video of you sharing – I’d love to hear from you!