Thanks for joining the SmartConnect Office Hours last Friday, February 1, 2019. Here is a quick summary of what we covered:
- Our topic for the day focused on publishing a page in Business Central and Dynamics NAV. We went over where published pages are found within SmartConnect and how to add more. Publishing more pages gives SmartConnect more data sources and destinations to work with.
- Some of the Questions asked included:
- I have a map doing PA time sheets and I prompt the user for document date and assign it to a global variable GBL_DOCDATE seems to work fine but when one entry failed it seemed to lose the value i put in it and stated using the default value from variable setup. Is there a way around this?
- Will I have any issues upgrading SmartConnect if I’m on GP 2016?
- Can you quickly show how to set up the NAV Connector?
If you’re interested in attending an upcoming SmartConnect Office Hours, you can sign-up at www.eonesolutions.com/events. We host this session weekly at 10am Central Time on Fridays.
Also, we love hearing from our SmartConnect customers and partners about topics they’d like us to cover. If you have topic suggestions, you can email them to email@example.com.