- Our topic for the day focused on Real Time Data Sources. We discussed setting up and registering a MSSQL real-time data source, testing & troubleshooting the trigger, and the difference between a real time and change tracking from a data source perspective.
- Some of the questions asked included:
- Is there a way to capture the ‘old’ value and the new value into a SQL destination table – so I could query that ‘xxx’ was changed to ‘xyy’?
- Real time maps with CRM 9 is this working correctly from what i understand it works with the latest build but not earlier builds. Is that correct?
- I’m having an issue with scheduled maps. It seems the schedule stops running and only will restart if i restart the service. Is there an issue with this?
If you’re interested in attending an upcoming SmartConnect Office Hours, you can sign-up at www.eonesolutions.com/events. We host this session weekly at 10am Central Time on Fridays.
Also, we love hearing from our SmartConnect customers and partners about topics they’d like us to cover. If you have topic suggestions, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.