Are you looking to ensure your Dynamics 365 Business Central users are set up to easily query and access the detail they need? Join us for one of this summer’s upcoming Popdock bootcamps! Learn how you can set up their favorite Smartlists and make them available to your Business Central users where they work.
We will be having two bootcamps:
- Popdock Bootcamp 1: July 14 & 15, 7:00 – 11:00 am, CST.
- Popdock Bootcamp 2: July 14 & 15, 5:00 – 9:00 pm, CST (15 & 16 July, 8:00 am – Noon, AEST).
Our goal for these interactive “classroom-style” trainings, which will be hosted online, is for each attendee to go deep with the product. Afterwards, they can make their next project a success and understand how to deliver many different projects with Popdock.
To date, our partner consultants have been excited about Popdock handling many types of scenarios. It’s all about accessing the right detail where you work; less about big data visualization and more about how you can drill into specifics or those favorites you need to do your job. Find shipping details for orders placed last month, sales from today, customers on credit hold, or the list of accounts that didn’t synchronize properly last night when the integration ran. Here are some real-life examples for popular use cases:
- Data display between systems without actually moving any data
- Consolidated-reporting and searching across multiple companies and tenants of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics GP
- Consolidated report from multiple sources.
- A simple interface to search and access historical data (without moving it) when getting started with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- A quick means to search and query a legacy system
- A user-friendly interface to filter on an existing list and save a new favorite
- Access and share favorite lists
In these Popdock bootcamp trainings, we’ll be covering a variety of basic and advanced topics, so you’re ready to answer these needs and more. Following is the course description we’ll cover in this 8-hour training:
Day 1: Getting Started with Popdock
- Adding new Connectors
- Embedding data in other applications
- Using Excel to access Popdock data
- Importing and exporting lists
- Creating favorites and charts
Day 2: Deep Dive on Advanced Detail
- Custom List Building
- Custom Lists
- Compare Lists
- Join Lists
- Merge Lists
- Summary Lists
- Scheduling Reports
- Connecting to other Web Services using the REST Connector
- API Endpoints
Pricing: Our pricing is set at $1000 USD for the first registrant and the second person will receive 50% off.
Registration: Here are the links to sign up for each Popdock Bootcamp that we’ll host this summer:
- July 14 & 15 – Popdock Bootcamp from 7 – 11 am, CST
- July 15 & 16 – Popdock Bootcamp from 8 am- Noon AEST (July 14 & 15 from 5 – 9 pm, CST)
- August 18 & 19 – Popdock Bootcamp from 10 am – 2 pm CST
- September 15 & 16 – Popdock Bootcamp from 7 – 11 am CST
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to you joining us!