Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference is right around the corner (next week!) and is a sold-out event this year. With all there is to offer, we thought we’d highlight a few must-do’s, especially from a Microsoft Dynamics perspective:
- Go to the Vision Keynotes. You’ll learn about Microsoft’s strategic focus for FY17, new innovative technology and solutions, and we will hopefully also learn about Microsoft’s vision for the recent acquisitions (LinkedIn, hep hem…).
- Take Advantage of the WPC Connect Tool to schedule time with Microsoft and Partners. Via the WPC Connect Tool, you can invite attendees, schedule time and book meeting tables. Meeting table capacity has filled up quickly, so if you need an alternate meeting location, consider one of the non-reservable meeting locations:
- Level 600 – Lounge space near registration
- Level 800 – The Commons Coffee Shops and The Community Hub.
- Attend Sessions. Microsoft has a full array of sessions geared to help partners increase profitability, transform, collaborate and lead. From a Dynamics perspective, we are especially interested in the following:
- CE134t-R1 – Omnichannel customer experience with service solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
- Monday, July 11th at 12:30pm – 1pm in the C+E Theater (Microsoft Central #66)
- CE171 – Learn about the Microsoft Dynamics licensing supporting the next wave of products and services.
- Tuesday, July 12th at 1pm-2pm in the North 205CD room.
- CE151 – The future of business solutions for SMBs: What’s next for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, and SL
- Tuesday, July 12th at 1pm-2pm in the North 204 room.
- CE132 – Laying the Microsoft Dynamics CRM foundation for the high performance customer service practice.
- Wednesday, July 13th at 1pm-2pm in the North 203A-D room.
- CE133 – Expand your Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice with Field Service and Project Service Automation.
- Wednesday, July 13th at 2:30pm-3:30pm in the North205AB room.
- Visit the Expo and Commons Hub. There is plenty of good learning to do in these areas and you’ll also be able to access different communities like the IAMCP or WPC Women group. There are a number of lounges (ISV Lounge, SMB Lounge, Partner Seller Lounge, etc.), which might be good alternate meeting locations too.
- Network and have fun! WPC offers many great networking opportunities including the Welcome Reception, Expo Reception, and oftentimes, there are regional parties that you can learn about at the country lounges when you get there. Also, don’t miss three-time Grammy winner and coach on the hit show The Voice, Gwen Stefani, who will be headlining the Partner Celebration on Wednesday evening, July 13th!
WPC a big conference, so our best recommendation is to be very intentional and make the most of your experience.
Meeting with eOne Solutions at WPC
Chris Dew (Director of Product Management) and Katie Soderberg (CRM Channel Manager) will be in Toronto next week, so if you’re attending WPC and we have not already scheduled time to meet us, please do.
You can email Katie at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org or via the WPC Connect Tool to set up a meeting. We’d love to discuss ERP-CRM integration using SmartConnect, roadmap, growing our partnership, and all things eOne!