We can’t wait to see everyone in Orlando!
Coming up in October, eOne Solutions will be taking the show on the road to User Group Summit North America in Orlando. One of our favorite events of the year, we will be hosting nearly a dozen partner and solutions sessions at the conference.
Prior to the conference, you can join us for training sessions on your favorite eOne products, old and new. Take a look and register:
*NEW THIS YEAR* – Popdock Training
Tuesday, October 15th
Popdock blurs the line on integration and reporting between D365, CRM, GP, NAV, Business Central, plus all on-premise and cloud applications with a single app. It enables organizations to provide their employees with real-time access to the information they need to do their jobs. We are offering two classes, check them out:
- Get Started with Popdock, 9:00 a.m. – Noon ET
- If you are unfamiliar with Popdock but want to learn more, this is the place for you. We will cover the basics of setting up your account and practice using Popdock with sample data. This training is great for everyone and will assist your future Popdock use. You can learn about adding new connectors, embedding data in other applications, using Excel in Popdock, and more.
- REGISTER HERE. The price is $50 USD per person
- Popdock Deep Dive, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- This session is for Popdock users who are ready to fully immerse themselves in Popdock. Attendees will learn the best ways to customize their system, including scheduled posts and security settings.
- REGISTER HERE. The price is $50 USD per person.
1-day Bootcamp: SmartConnect for Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Monday, October 14th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This training is for anyone who wants to create complex or simple integrations without writing code. SmartConnect has the ability to integrate with all standard and custom pages in both Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central, so your integration options are endless. Join us for the best possible, hands-on training experience with our expert trainers.
REGISTER HERE, and learn everything you need about integrating with Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central.
2-day Smart Connect Bootcamp for Dynamics GP
Monday, October 14th – Tuesday, October 15th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. both days
This SmartConnect bootcamp will dive deep on SmartConnect integration options for Dynamics GP. Topics will include using eOne’s integration templates and best practices for delivering a successful integration project.
You can also find us all around the conference. We will be presenting multiple sessions every day (conference schedule here), and we are in the conference center at Booth 608!
We can’t wait to be in Orlando! Connect with us and let us know you’ll be there!