SmartConnect for Dynamics 365 (CRM) Bootcamp
Do you want to ensure the success of your next Dynamics 365 (CRM) integration project? Attend one of our 2023 SmartConnect for Dynamics 365 (CRM) Bootcamps live or virtually!
Our goal is to make you an integration expert, so you can successfully create and manage complex integrations, be smart about how you approach integrations, and get the most value out of your SmartConnect investment.
In this instructor-led classroom training, we’ll cover SmartConnect basics and take a deep dive into important integration topics.
- Introduction to the D365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM) Web Services and Endpoints
- SmartConnect connection options for the D365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM)
- Using Dynamics 365 (CRM) as a Destination within SmartConnect
- Considerations for bulk and ongoing integrations
- Handling look-ups and other data transformation during your integration
- Connecting to other sources and destinations – files, databases, folder data sources/FTP, REST & SOAP web service integration
- The SmartConnect Excel Add-in
- Monitoring and Managing Errors
Hands-on Exercises include:
- Integrating the D365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM)l
- Integrating Files with the D365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM)l Transactions and Master Data
- Integrating the D365 Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM)l standard and custom entities
- Automating integrations from folders and FTP to Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Processing Changes Only and Real-Time Integrations