D365 Business Central Integration Bootcamp
Do you want to ensure the success of your next D365 Business Central integration project? Attend one of our SmartConnect for D365 Business Central Bootcamps!
Our goal is to make you an integration expert, so you can successfully create and manage complex integrations, be smart about how you approach integrations, and get the most value out of your SmartConnect investment.
In this instructor-led classroom training, we’ll cover SmartConnect basics and take a deep dive into important integration topics.
- Introduction to the Business Central Web Services and Endpoints
- SmartConnect connection options for Business Central – both the Odata and SOAP connectors
- Using Business Central as a Source and as a Destination within SmartConnect
- Considerations for bulk and ongoing integrations
- Handling look-ups and other data transformation during your integration
- Connecting to other sources and destinations – files, databases, folder data sources/FTP, REST & SOAP web service integration
- The SmartConnect Excel Add-in
- SmartConnect Integration Templates
- Monitoring and Managing Errors
Hands-on Exercises include:
- Integrating Business Central and SQL
- Integrating Files with Business Central Transactions and Master Data
- Integrating Business Central with D365 standard and custom entities
- Automating integrations from folders and FTP to Business Central
- Integrating Salesforce and D365 to Business Central