Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are fantastic ERP solutions, but they were never designed to fulfill every need of every business. In high-functioning organizations, integration between different business management systems is a competitive advantage, with ERP as the backbone of operations.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Why you should integrate business systems – your cloud and on-premises apps, files, and databases.
- Why ‘data’ makes integration hard – and pitfalls to watch out for.
- How to integrate anything with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
- How to make integrations simple with eOne’s SmartConnect. You’ll leave with an integration success plan.
Who should attend?
- People who want to integrate Dynamics NAV with Concur.
- People who want to integrate Salesforce (or Microsoft’s D365/CRM) with Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
- People who want to integrate Shopify or other commerce solutions with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
- IT Managers who want control over the integrations, and to manage errors.
- Anybody who wants to integrate anything with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central.
Take the next steps to learn more or sign up to attend.