If you missed out on SmartConnect Office Hours last week, here is a quick summary of what we covered on Friday, January 3rd, 2020:
- Our topic of the day was Salesforce Queries
- We discussed:
- No SELECT *
- No Views
- No Joins
- SOQL is read-only
- All relationships are pre-defined by object creation
- We also had a question about connecting to CDS
- Here is the link to the recording.
- Here is the link to a help article on this topic.
If you’re interested in attending an upcoming SmartConnect Office Hours, you can sign-up at www.eonesolutions.com/events. We host this session weekly at 10am CST, every Friday.
Also, we love hearing from our SmartConnect customers and partners about topics they’d like us to cover. If you have topic suggestions, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.