SmartConnect is now compatible with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013. You can download the newest version (SmartConnect v2012 sp 2) right from our website. Watch the blog for an in-depth look at the latest build from Chris Dew, where he’ll share the new features of SmartConnect 2012 sp 2. In the meantime, here are 5 things you’ll love about SmartConnect for GP 2013:
1. Excel 2013 as an ODBC Connector and a data source option.
2. Added date/time of map lock to the activity window.
3. Global set up of default scripting language (C# or VB).
4. Allow mapping to a wider range of CRM web service messages.
5. Support for sending SmartConnect messages to external web services.