SmartConnect Integration Bootcamp prior to Summit 2017
Make the most of your Dynamics 365/CRMUG, NAVUG, and GPUG Summit experience, and attend eOne’s SmartConnect Integration Bootcamp on Sunday, October 8th– Monday, October 9th.
Join us, and learn how you can take the smart approach to your Dynamics 365/CRM, GP, and NAV integrations. You’re cordially invited!
The biggest advantage of the SmartConnect Bootcamp (classroom training) vs. any other form is you’re receiving hands-on, structured training in a very focused environment. And, because you’re building a direct relationship with the eOne trainers, you have a direct eOne product guru you can contact.
This SmartConnect training is for you if:
- You’re interested to jumpstart your next integration project.
- You’re looking to become an integration subject matter expert for your current project.
- You’d like an in-depth overview of SmartConnect’s capability.
- You’d like to understand the must-do’s for integrating with Dynamics GP, NAV, CRM and Dynamics 365.
- Your team would like to start delivering services around SmartConnect.
- You’ve already used SmartConnect for one project, and you’d like to see how you can get even more value using SmartConnect for another project.
- You’re interested to learn about what you need to define for a CRM-ERP integration project.
- You’re interested to get SmartConnect Certified. (Each attendee is invited to take the Smartconnect certification test at no extra cost).
We’re taking a little different approach to this one, mainly because we’re planning to have integration trainers on site who are specialized in multiple areas – Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics GP, NAV, and also field service integration. We’re also planning to introduce our fully-hosted version of SmartConnect in Day 2 of this training.
- Connector Setup – Authentication and options for set-up in each connector.
- When you can run your integration – Bulk vs. changes-only vs. real-time integration.
- Destination and source options for your Integrations.
- Mapping – Different options for mapping, grouping/alternative keys, handling headers vs. line items.
- Transforming your data with Additional Columns – standard transformations like translation tables, calculations, formatting dates, and SQL lookups.
- SmartConnect Connectors.
- Trouble-shooting in during the setup of your integrations.
- Install, Configuration and Maintenance.
- Security – Configuring Users and Rights.
- Data transformation specific to Dynamics 365/CRM, GP, NAV Integrations.
- Error handling – How to notify your team when something fails, view errors, fix them, and re-process.
- Tasks – Other processing steps to handle your full integration scenario: pre- and post-map, pre- and post-document, on success and failure, etc.
- Data restrictions – Ways to restrict out data in your source and when you’re mapping.
- The SmartConnect Excel Add-in
- Introduction to the fully-hosted version of SmartConnect:
- Setting up an integration
- How to set up connections to Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics 365 Financials, NAV, and GP
- Review of available connections
- When should I use the online vs. the on-premise version of SmartConnect?
- Getting access and staying updated
USE CASES & CONCEPTS COVERED
- Excel import templates and other integration templates available.
- Integrating CRM, GP, NAV with connections like:
- Flat File
- Folder Data Source
- Cloud Apps
- Syncing customers/accounts.
- Automating Sales Order Processing.
- What you need to define for CRM and ERP integrations and where the gray area (“it depends stuff”) is.
- Best practices for moving your integrations from your sandbox to production.
$1400 per person for the 2-day SmartConnect Bootcamp.
Send more than one person, and receive 50% off each additional registration from your company. There is no promo code required. Just register a second person, use the same company name and the promotion will be applied.
HOW TO SIGN UP
To ensure the best quality training, we like to keep our class sizes small, so we strongly encourage registering early. Register here (or click on the button below) to reserve your spot today!
Have other questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-888-319-3663. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
Integrate & Automate without Any Code.
SmartList Data has Never Been Faster.
The Easiest Way to Report on GP Data.
Leave a Comment