Where will you be December 5th-8th, 2016? Join us at eXtremeCRM in Newport Beach, the must-attend event for anyone involved with Dynamics 365 (CRM).
As the only global conference 100% dedicated to Dynamics 365 (CRM), eXtreme 2016 Newport Beach provides a unique opportunity for Partners looking to expand their business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Created for partners by partners, eXtremeCRM is an essential event for new or existing Dynamics 365 (CRM) partners serving the Enterprise and SMB markets.
6 eXtremeCRM highlights you don’t want to miss:1. Keynote delivered by Jujhar Singh, Corporate Vice President of Dynamics 365 (CRM) & Executive Host. Jujhar will share the exciting product strategy and vision. Learn about Microsoft’s roadmap and understand future plans for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution.
2. You will hear directly from the Microsoft product team and MVP’s. The technical content at eXtreme is considered by experts to be the best available. eXtremeCRM’s valued community will help ensure you are connected to the right people at the right time and walk away ready to implement and align yourself with the new and exciting direction.
3. Excellent training opportunities. There are MANY training courses are offered at eXtreme 2016 Newport Beach whether you want to accelerate your sales, deepen your technical skills or learn how to expand your business. You are sure to find value! Visit the website to view all training opportunities available.
- eOne will be hosting a SmartConnect for CRM (Dynamics 365) 1-Day Integration Bootcamp on Monday, December 5th, which prepares attendees to become SmartConnect certified and to be CRM integration experts.
- Use the code SMARTCONNECT to register for the 1-day training at no cost (a $1,000 value).
You won’t find any other place that allows you to get up to speed so quickly, connect with your colleagues, and network closely with Microsoft leaders. Make plans to attend eXtreme 2016 Newport Beach and I will see you there!
4. Deepen your understanding of the fall release with learning designed to enable your Sales, Marketing, Executive and Technical Teams to deliver on and extend Dynamics 365. We are especially looking to forward to discussing integration opportunities around the new Sales, Field Service and Project Service apps.
5. The Executive Exchange will be dedicated to Cloud Transformation, the new Cloud Solution Provider Program, expanding your business and positioning yourself to take advantage of cloud strategy innovations. Designed to challenge you to take look at your business from a fresh perspective while allowing small group feedback and dialog with Microsoft leaders. It is still not too late to save money on registration fee you can register here.
6. Learn how you can easily integrate with Dynamics 365 using SmartConnect at the “SmartConnect – A Better Choice for CRM Integration” session on Tuesday, December 6th at 3:45pm-4:15pm and also on Wednesday, December 7th at 11:30am-12pm. You’ll also gain a sneak peak into the SmartConnect roadmap and learn more about eOne’s partner program.