Join eOne Solutions in San Diego, CA on September 29th, 2018 for our 1-day SmartConnect for Dynamics NAV & Business Central Integration Bootcamp to become an integration expert.
In this instructor-led classroom training, we’ll cover SmartConnect basics and take a deep dive into integration topics regarding:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Excel integration with Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central
- Keeping systems in-synch via change processing
- Using the OData Connector
- Error handling
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to create complex or simple integrations without writing code. SmartConnect has the ability to integrate with all standard and custom pages in both Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central, so your integration options are endless. If you’re looking for an integration toolset that will allow you to say yes to specific and ongoing business requirements, SmartConnect is a flexible, scalable and powerful solution for you.
We encourage sending multiple team members. If they’ll be part of the integration process – selling, consulting, or supporting integrations – the bootcamp will benefit them.
Why should you attend?
– You get the best-possible, hands-on training experience.
– You are out of the office, away from distractions.
– You are a part of a structured training.
– You have a direct contact with an eOne product guru.
– You build a relationship with an eOne product guru.
– You get to meet like-minded peers.
– You get to learn from like-minded peers, hear their ideas and ask them questions.
– You have the option to take the SmartConnect certification exam after you complete the bootcamp.
At the end of the day, you’ll know everything you need to create and manage your Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV integrations, you’ll understand benefits and opportunity for integrations, and you’ll be equipped to successfully deliver your next project.
What is the pricing?
As a pre-conference training, we’re offering this training at $1000/person. However if you sign up by September 1st, you’ll receive 50% off! Simply enter the promo code DIRECTIONSNA to receive the discounted rate.
Do I need to be registered for Directions NA in order to attend this training?
No, not necessarily. Registration for eOne’s 1-day Dynamics NAV & Business Central Integration Bootcamp is through eOne’s website.
Sound like something that will benefit you and your D365 Business Central or NAV integration team? Go ahead, sign up.
Here is the link to register for the San Diego Bootcamp. Please note the registration deadline is September 13th.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.888.319.3663.