New Release of SmartList Builder Available Today
Today we are excited to be releasing a new build of SmartList Builder.
A new release of SmartList Builder has been posted for Microsoft Dynamics GP (18.5.x). SmartList Builder can be downloaded from the eOne Solutions site here.
The new SmartList Builder build we have posted is version 18.05.0054 for SmartList Builder.Here is what is included in the 18.05.0054 Release:
- SmartList Tracking enhanced
- Edit properties of a Favorite or remove it
- Remove Favorite tracking history
- Export tracking information
- Track runs at the user level for each favorite in the tables
- Use different SQL database security roles for publishing in Excel Report Builder
- Registration Key validation message
- Link Method now defaults to Left Outer
- Added Use Current Company checkbox to Navigation List Builder when using SQL Table
Problem Report Fixes:
- Double click on Navigation List that has a default action causes unhandled exception
- A Get/Change Operation on table SLB_Goto_Temp cannot find the table when SQL connection lost
- Navigation List Builder using SQL View as main table if main table was switched from View to Query
- Navigation List Builder should have a Defined Action to open the PO Entry/Inquiry window
- SmartList Builder Account Transactions report shows duplicate records
- SmartList Builder Edit existing calculation causes GP to crash
- Navigation List Builder – Link Fields show from previous table link when adding in new SQL Table
- Excel Report Builder OpenSalesOrder DrillDown has wrong param names
- SmartList Builder install should default the GP install path to the default GP instance
Integrate & Automate without Any Code.
SmartList Data has Never Been Faster.
The Easiest Way to Report on GP Data.
Leave a Comment