And cheers from Fargo. I’m planning my trip to Melbourne for the inaugural Summit Australia. While my local Aussie language is a little rough, our CEO, Martin Olsen and I share what we’re looking forward to in this video.
In All Seriousness… About Summit Australia
Summit Australia for Microsoft Business Applications is the can’t-miss conference for Dynamics users. With peer-to-peer knowledge at its core, this event provides focused learning and networking to address everyday system challenges and larger organizational goals.Why Attend?
- Customize your learning to your role with 100+ expert-led sessions, demos and information-packed keynotes.
- Get in-depth, unbiased answers from those in the know: Microsoft product experts, partners and your user peers.
- Focus on the technology you’re using right now and preview upcoming enhancements to achieve the maximum value from your solution.
- SmartConnect: Handle All Your Dynamics Integration Without Code
- Popdock: Accessible, Informative, Actionable Data in Your Pocket
- Married with Systems – You Can’t Have One Without the Other
- Unsolved Mysteries of Business Central APIs
- SmartList Designer vs SmartList Builder
- Web Services for People Who Don’t Code
Use code PRPeOne (case sensitive) when registering for Summit to save 10% on your registration.
BONUS: We’re hosting a SmartConnect Integration Bootcamp Tuesday, 27 August in our Sydney office (more info here).