Are you attending the Dynamics GP Tech conference? Here are a few things you need to know to plan out your time while you’re in Fargo:
- The conference is September 9-11th. If you haven’t signed up yet, there is still time! This is the event for GP partners! Get your technical knowledge up to speed, receive CPE credits, and network with the rest of your favorite GP partners and ISV’s.
- Connect with eOne! Here’s how:
- Attend the SmartConnect session taught by Chris Hanson. Tuesday, September 10th at 12:00 pm CST. SmartConnect Deep Dive, Nodes and API’s. There will also be a few other eOne team members you will spot on the Microsoft campus. Waive us down, we’d love to chat.
- Sign up for the SmartConnect bootcamp training, held September 12th and 13th. Learn all the in’s and out’s of SmartConnect.
- Join our Pizza, Ping Pong, Plonk and Popdock party on Sunday, September 8th! Have a great time at our mini-training session on Popdock. Then, eat some pizza, have some drinks and play games! Make sure to save some energy for the next night.
- Party at the famous eOne Smartner Party! This is our way of thanking our GP partners for always supporting eOne and standing behind our great products. The party starts on Monday, September 9th at 8:00 pm, or after the Microsoft reception is complete. Our office is just a short walk away at 4170 41st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58104.
We are really looking forward to another great GP Tech Conference in our hometown. Also, don’t be shy! If you want us to take you out for drinks or lunch while you’re in town, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .