eOne Solutions will be attending Directions North America as a Diamond Sponsor this year! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in person this year, make sure to connect with us at Diamond Booth – 101.
Where can you find us? Our Sessions!
eOne Partner Session – D365 Business Central & D365 CE (CRM) Integration Like the World Has Never Seen Before
Monday, April 4th, 2:30 – 3:00 pm, EST | Room: Windsong 1-2 | Presented by Chris Dew and Chris Hanson
For the last 10 years, the BC to CRM (CE) integration has been kinda stinky, and eOne has finally solved this problem. With a combination of virtual integration and physical data integration, you can deliver a seamless Dynamics 365 solution to your customers. We will show you how to use Popdock widgets to embed any data from BC into CE, and any data from CE into BC without talking to a developer. This eliminates the need for 80% of your traditional data integration. SmartConnect takes care of the other 20% by making it easy to move items, pricing, units of measure, orders, and shipping details both ways between CE and BC.
eOne Partner Session – See All Your Historical ERP Data in D365 Business Central: It’s Easy with SmartLists for BC
Tuesday, April 5th, 2:45 – 3:15 pm, EST | Room: Windsong 1-2 | Presented by Rod O’Connor and Chris Dew
Your customers want access to their legacy ERP data once they move to BC. Up until now, there has been no practical or cost-effective solution to this problem. There is now. This is what you will learn in this session:
1. How Popdock moves select data from GP, NAV, SL, or any other ERP into a data lake
2. Why data lakes are super fast and co$t effective for storing historical data
3. How Popdock makes accessing this data from within BC totally seamless
When you leave this session you will look forward to talking to your customers about Migrating to BC.
Crash Course on REST API’s
Sunday, April 3rd, 3:30 to 4:15 pm, EST | Room: Regency 4 | Presented by Rod O’Connor
In this era of single-purpose web-based applications, it is becoming more and more necessary to integrate solutions. One of the most common integration standards out there right now is REST. But what does that mean? In this introductory-level session, we will go over what exactly a REST API is, and how you can decide if the one you are looking at is a good one.
A Deep Dive into Dataverse Integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Tuesday, April 5, 8:00 to 8:45 am, EST | Room: Windsong 3-4 | Presented by Chris Hanson
We all know that Microsoft has an out-of-the-box integration between Dataverse and Business Central. But what does that mean? What’s included? How flexible is it? In this session, we will review exactly what the integration offers, how much of it you can change, and what options are available if it isn’t enough.
eOne Partner Session – Legacy Data in D365 Business Central
Sunday, April 3 from 8:00 – 11:00 am, EST. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Your customers want access to legacy data, and up until now, there hasn’t been a practical or cost-effective solution to this problem. In this hands-on, 3-hour workshop training, our product team will dive into delivering legacy data access in Dynamics 365 Business Central using Popdock. This is a training built specifically for our partners and upon completion, your team will walk away ready to:
- Publish data to Microsoft Azure data lake for cost-effective storage,
- Embed access to historical data in Business Central,
- And, report between apps (both historical data and D365 Business Central data).
Limited spots, sign up here to reserve yours now!
Can you still Register?
Yes! Sign up here!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (888) 319-3663. We look forward to hearing from you!